Thursday 22 May 2008



A totally gratuitous photo of my new shoes (of course with some leopard-print goodness (I think you can never have too much of that). Being me, and a) being impatient and b) flustered by trendy/bored-looking shoe shop assistants I bought them in a hurry and they don't really fit. But if I stand still I feel very Dita or possibly even Bettie.

Oh and on Tuesday I went to the demonstration against the proposed lowering of the 24-week time limit on abortions. It was a great atmosphere, right next to the grandiose, priapic towers of Westminster. We all had pink and white placards and chanted and people sounded their horns and waved. It was really inspiring being surrounded by all sorts of men and women who believed so passionately in a cause. I think we made a difference.