Sunday 6 July 2008

Babies




Some lovely green images. I know I intended to put up some pictures from the Rockabilly Rave but I have secret plans for those, which I don't want to jinx by floozying them round on the internet.

So, instead here is a picture of my tomato plant (look! look! babies!) and of the lovely bookmark my friend bought me on the spur of the moment. I love the quote, but just as much love Virginia's mournful little face. Perhaps she is not enjoying the indignity of having her head on a bookmark.

Had a very odd weekend so far, which has included rather guiltily reading a Joanna Trollope in about a day and a half, getting embarrassingly burnt in yesterday's sunshine, and having tea and cinnamon toast with my aforementioned friend and being very shouty about (as usual) feminism, body image and Emily Bronte. I feel a little manically creative now, I am not sure if that is preferable to feeling impotent and self-doubting. I really must STOP drinking caffeinated tea.