Tuesday 19 August 2008

Adoorable




Here are some photos from my weekend, proving that my house obsession is getting out of control. Perhaps it's just because the number of weeks I have left in Brighton are rapidly diminishing, and I don't actually have another home to go to, or perhaps I am just a house perve, getting hot and bothered over pink front doors and bookshelves.

It also looks deceptively sunny in the photos, but the weather has since turned to that very British climate of grey and blustery. I actually prefer it being a bit miserable. When it's unnaturally hot and sunny every day, it starts to feel similar to being in a relationship with someone way out of your league: yes you're smiling all the time, but there's a sneaking suspicion it is going to end, and you never know what to wear.

That's just me anyway. I am secretly buoyed by the fact that I am going on holiday soon :)