Monday 13 October 2008

Exciting

Exciting news. My Rockabilly Rave feature has finally come out, although I haven't laid eyes on a copy of Nude yet. Plus my favourite magazine in the world has at last got back to me about a feature idea, but I daren't mention it in case of jinxing possibilities. I also have an interview here - check out that massive coverline!

And at last I have moved into my new place. It's not perfect-the floor in my room slopes uncannily and the landlords didn't exactly clean it before we moved in-but at last I have somewhere to put my books on a shelf and 'stuff' somewhere that isn't boxes. I also have a desk, which may not sound that monumental, but after several years of balancing laptops on knees, possibly frying any future Allens, or using my sewing machine in the living room, and annoying anyone watching TV, it feels very satisfying.